Friday, April 3, 2009

Yeah Yeah

Okay so I have really been stinking at this whole blog thing. That's okay- I've not been up on anything I've started lately. lol
I think toda I will exert a great deal of energy being lazy. Well, I'll exercise my mind and think about stuff.
Right now, I am trying to figure out something to do on my days off. I love workin 4-10s and you'd think I'd be grateful for the long weekends (and I am) but I get a little bored usually. I wish I could figure out something to do to make some money while I'm off but so far I can't come up with anything! Any ideas? I consider myself a people person and otherwise, I'm not sure what mad skills I have
I am excited about tomorrow. I'm going to training to be a volunteer at the local women's shelter. I look forward to the opportunity to possibly make a difference in someone's life. I would like to get involved with other stuff but dang it is hard to find volunteer stuff. I figure if I try enough things I will find something that I enjoy.
I guess I will go try to google something to consider -lol.
Maybe I can do better on this whole blog thing....................

1 comment:

  1. Well, you've taken the first step so just keep typing! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete